Monday, November 29, 2010

Hippidy Hop Listen to this Bop

...I thought that was a slightly creative name for this playlist. Anyways, here are some new Hip-Hop songs. Leave a comment in the shoutbox to let me know what you think about this kind of music. These songs are all quite different with different melodies and styles, but they are all pretty dope (I wouldn't post it here if they weren't :-P).

T.I. ft Christina Aguilera - Castle Walls
This is one of my favorite new hip-hop songs. I'm not a fan of Christina Aguilera, but the contrast of T.I.'s deep voice and Christina's high vocal chords is what makes this song awesome. I've heard a preview to this song about a week ago and searched for it, but couldn't find it. It finally came out and you guys should feel privileged to listen to this dope track. (4.5/5.0)


Download

T.I. ft. Drake - Poppin Bottles
You can't go wrong with T.I. and Drake. When they are together, you can say "it's music to my ears." Cool fact about Drake - his father is African-American and his mother is Jewish-Canadian. He also went to a Jewish day school and had his Bar-Mitzvah. Drake is a straight baller, even though Lil Wayne helped him get to where he is today. (4.2/5.0)


Download

Mike Posner - Gone in September (J Tarin Remix)
I used to listen to Mike Posner a few years ago, when he just got his name out. This is a pretty relaxing, yet awesome track. He has a pretty good singing voice, but sometimes I just feel like it's too much. This song is just right though - ladies you will enjoy this. (4.0/5.0)


Download

Sean Kingston ft. Rihanna - What's My Name (Remix)
If you've heard the original "What's My Name" and liked it, you might just love this song. This is a chill and relaxing song. I'm not personally a big fan of either of these artists, but together they make a decent song - this is another song for the ladies. (3.9/5.0)


Download

Johnny Polygon ft. KiD CuDi - Riot Song (The Soundmen Remix)
KiD CuDi is one of my favorite musicians of all time. His verse here is cuddy. This is an alternative hip-hop song. I think it has an interesting melody and chill chorus. Check it out and let me know what you think. (3.8/5.0)


Download

No comments:

Post a Comment