Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday House Tunez

Here are some cool new songs to start off this new week. This is the last week before finals week for me and it's gonna keep me very busy so I'll try to update the site as often as I can. Look forward for some dope DJ G-Vision mixes - he just opened for THE CATARACS this weekend... Blew my mind with a dank performance. Anyways, check out these house bangers. Most of them are party/rave songs - blow it up to your friends.

DJ BeatBreaker - Palma Latin (Exclusive LIL JON House Banger Ft. DJMAKJ)
Party song right here. DJ BeatBreaker has some clean tracks. This is pretty cool and you gotta love the Lil Jon shouting and the Spanish singing - it sounds sexy together. Lil Jon has yet to lose his voice so listen to it before it gone. (4.1/5.0)


Download

Maurizio Gubellini - 5 Seconds (MG Vocal Mix)
OMG this song is soooo sick. Bomb house song with an amazing and fast beat. YOU HAVE 5 SECONDS TO LISTEN TO THIS. When I hear this it makes me want to go to a rave and fist pump my life away. (4.3/5.0)


Download

The Black Eyed Peas & David Guetta - Everything Wonderful
This is a pretty cool song. The Black Eyed Peas went from "The End" to "The Beginning" with a completely new style in their new album. They are producing new mainstream music that is pretty cool. David Guetta is a champ as always. Check out this song - it is unique, but I still think it's dank. (3.7/5.0)


Download

Juan Kidd & Felix Baumgartner vs. Katherine Ellis - All You Need (Original Mix)
Awesome house song. Has a beat I can dance and get groovy to. I understand some of you may not be house fans, but for those who are, you will definitely appreciate this. Gets pretty intense around 3:00. (4.1/5.0)


Download

No comments:

Post a Comment