Thursday, November 25, 2010

Keepin it Funky on Turkey Day

Happy Thanksgiving! As a gift, you guys get some bomb music ;] I put up some dope house, hip-hop, and other mixes. All these songs are gonna blow your mind. If you haven't yet Liked this page on Facebook yet, make sure to do so and tell your friends about it - don't hold back on the music, you gotta share the love. Enjoy the holiday and eat a turkey... or 2 for me.


Hyper Crush - Keep Up (Tony Arzadon Mix)
This song is straight dank. This is definitely a banger that you gotta check out. Hyper Crush makes some legit party/club music. Gotta keep an eye out for them. (4.4/5.0)


Download

Flo Rida - Puzzle
I don't know what Flo Rida has been doing lately, but he has been making some dank music. This song is a banger and possibly my new favorite Flo Rida song. A cool fact about Flo Rida, in case you didn't notice... His name is Florida. I know it's crazy that I never put that together, but I just saw a picture of Flo Rida with the state of Florida and it finally made sense... Sketch. (4.5/5.0)


Download

Stromae - House'lleluja (Klaas Remix)
This is a very funky beat, but this song is about to get huge in Europe. Stromae is an awesome artist from Europe and his hit single was "Alors on Danse" - check it out on Youtube if you haven't heard it. This is what European like to get wild to, I don't really see it getting big here - but you gotta prepare for that one day when you want to go to Europe. (4.2/5.0)


Download

Movetown - Round 'N' Round (Extended Mix)
This is a pretty cool house song that has a catchy beat. Sorta sounds like a cool version of "Stereo Love" mixed with some Irish music... Overall pretty chill and funky beat. (4.0/5.0)


Download

Duck Sauce - Barbra Streisand (Afrojack Ducky Mix)
At first when I heard this song, I thought it was weird. Now when I listen to it, I think it's pretty dope. I'm a big fan of dirty dutch music because those European know how to seriously get wild. It has a funky chorus, but I think that's what makes it awesome. (4.2/5.0)


Download

T-Pain ft. Drake - Loving You No More
This is a remake of the song by Dirty Money. Pretty laid back beat and chill rapping. I basically think anything with Drake is dank because that guy has some catchy lines and flows like no one else. The guy is a G and he has some songs where he raps about legit stuff, but he can't do that in every song because that's not what the mainstream audience is looking for. (3.9/5.0)


Download

Daz Dillinger ft. Snoop Dogg & Hustle Boyz - In Tha Cadilla 

Snoop is also one of my favorite rappers. He flows like a champ and just doesn't give a fuck. If you wanna understand why you need to appreciate this guy, watch the intro video for the Up In Smoke Tour and check out Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre's entrance because you're probably gonna want to build a time machine to go back there. This song is chillin - check it out. (3.8/5.0)


Download


 




  

No comments:

Post a Comment