Saturday, December 11, 2010

Dizzly Dank Bangers

As I promised, I'm going to post some classic bangers. These songs are all crazy right here. Kickin off the break with a huge start - you defs wanna cop all these.

[If you have yet to figure this out, to download a song, press its name]



Far East Movement ft. The Cataracs - Like a G6 (Alvaro Remix)
You might be thinking that this is just another one of those "Like a G6" remixes, but this is seriously the dopest one I've ever heard. I'm going to have to say that this makes the song a shit-ton better, even though the original song is sick. Or at least it was sick, before it got overplayed. This remix is fire. (4.6/5.0)


Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP - We No Speak Americano (SAVOY Remix)
Crazy dank remix of the original song. This goes hard. (4.4/5.0)


Alvaro & Afro Bro's vs. DJ Kid - Dubbelfrisss (Artistic Raw Remix)
Another banger right here that I'm about to be bumping over and over till I get to the club. Makes you wanna get silly. (4.3/5.0)


Sidney Samson & Afrojack - Quacky (Original Mix)
Anything with these guys gotta be dank. This is a funny sounding, but dope dutch house song. (4.3/5.0)


Laidback Luke feat. Jonathan Mendelsohn - Timebomb (Original Mix)
I got this song earlier this week and not only is it timebomb, it's straight bomb. Laidback Luke ladies and gentlemen - need I say more? (4.3/5.0)

No comments:

Post a Comment