Monday, December 27, 2010

New Hip-Hopz


Download: 50 Cent - Sunday Morning
What can I say about 50? He always comes up with some fresh hits. This is pretty cool and although there are people who bag on him for lying about getting shot or whatever, I think he's legit. (4.4/5.0)


Download: Chris Brown ft. Big Sean - Shit God Damn
Three words that make a damn good song. Sick Big Sean flow starting at 1:35. R&B hit that's gonna be a radio banger. (4.4/5.0)


Download: Will.I.Am - Don't Trip
Will.I.Am has been releasing some sick songs lately. Gotta keep my eyes on this guy. Don't trip homie. (4.3/5.0)


Download: Tech N9ne & Krizz Kaliko - All Day All Night
Tech N9ne has a style that's completely dope. The way he flows is ridik. I respect that. (4.3/5.0)
 

Download: Lil Wayne ft. Junior Reid - RappaPomPom
Interesting Lil Wayne and reggae mix. Not sure how I feel about it but Wayne fans, scope this ish. (4.0/5.0)

No comments:

Post a Comment