Saturday, December 4, 2010

Dizzly Fizzly Remixes

Here is what you guys were waiting for. The new dank hip-hop/electro remixes. Cop all these songs. I promise you at least one of these is going on the radio.


Jason DerĂ¼lo - The Sky's the Limit (Wideboys Club Mix)
Cute little song that was made into a pretty bomb mix. This song is for the ladies, but don't feel bad if you're a dude and like it - I won't make tooooo much fun of you =P (4.2/5.0)


Download

Clinton Sparks ft. Mike Posner & Big Sean - Ambiguous (DJ Enferno Remix)
Another chill song with Mike Posner. Smooth flows starting at 1:44. DJ Enferno is a DJ you gotta keep your eye on. I've heard some of his other song and he defs has some legit mixes. (4.2/5.0)


Download

Timeflies - Lose My Mind
I've just started listening to Timeflies and I'm impressed. Some unique songs and cool style. Switches off to being dubsteppy at 2:14 and then goes back to normal beat. Chicks - you might sorta dig this. (4.3/5.0)


Download

No comments:

Post a Comment